Sunday, May 06, 2007

BillyBlog Was There: Lucinda Williams at Radio City Music Hall


I'm testing out a new file host so I came up with a new feature: "BillyBlog Was There."

I have received a lot of visits from people googling about the Radio City performance in March of Lucinda Williams. Apparently, Rolling Stone magazine reviewed the bootleg and praised it to no end.

My review is here, but I will link in the audio from the closing number, Lucinda's cover of the Skip James classic "Hard Time Killing Floor Blues."

Listen: "Hard Time Killing Floor Blues" (mp3), Lucinda Williams live, radio City Music Hall, March 23, 2007

By popular demand (let's hope this works), you can download the whole show as a zip file here.

Full Set list:

Rescue
Ventura
Fruits of My Labor
Drunken Angel
Lake Charles
Fancy Funeral
Pineola
Band Intros
Righteously
Essence
Come On
Unsuffer Me
Joy
Everything Has Changed
West
Where is My Love
Hard Time Killing Floor Blues

No comments: