Friday, May 11, 2007

22,222


I'm an avid counter watcher. I am in constant need of validation that people find BillyBlog to be a useful tool in their daily lives. BillyBlog has traffic envy. Thus, we make a big deal about milestones. This explains my 10,000 and 20,000 posts.


So, the magical 22,222nd hit came yesterday, May 10th, at 4:37 pm. I'm not sure where from, somewhere in America, and the lucky visitor checked out my Pearl Jam beach towel post.


Well, that doesn't explain the photo above, does it? No, I googled under images the number 22,222 and the first photo that came up was this one.


Needless to say, it was interesting, not because it's a picture of a giant dude, but more so for the humongous glass of milk he is being given. I just wanted to explain the whole thing. I don't know anything else about the photo, other than it came from a Polish website (see here).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son, is that really you????

Tattoosday said...

Put on a few pounds since January....