Saturday, January 13, 2007

11 People Ahead of Us in Line

We've been in line for an hour now and are close to ordering. Seth and I are getting the same thing: the Millenium Dog. That's a 12-inch jalapeno dog with tomatoes, lettuce, chili, grilled onions, and guacamole. How will we tell ours apart? I'm getting mine without the tomatoes and adding bacon. Photos will be added later.

Update: I got lucky and had the last 12" jalapeno dog. Seth settled for the same, but with a normal 12" frank.


Left to right: the chili-cheese fries we shared, my Millenium Dog in the middle, done up right, and Seth's on the end.



Delicious, and well worth the wait. Seth later remarked that if you factored in the one-hour drive,



it was break-even. That's the San Diego Freeway above, northbound on a Saturday afternoon. One of the things I don't miss about the City of Angels.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewwww - you added bacon???
oy!
I am so jealous. I'm just dreaming of the California Dog. Jolee didn't remember Pink's when I told her what you were doing! Sad!