Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's Up, Dock?

First of all, a thanks to Jill, who reassured me that my daily bike blogbursts are, in fact, interesting, at least to her. So I approached my ride this morning with a much better attitude. A little extra rest helped, too. I rode 7.37 miles.

Now, I had a little help this morning with the post, several of the Poly Prep Country Day School Bunny Rabbits send their regards....


I was a little ahead of where I was last week when I caught the Carnival Victory passing under the Verrazano Bridge:
And then at 4.1 miles, I got a little bit more of the cruise ship on one side:


and the tower at Fort Hamilton High School on the other:


And I'll leave you with a beautiful sunrise, as seen from the 69th Street Pier in Brooklyn:

1 comment:

bonnie said...

I LOVE the cruise ship at the VNB. Nice shootin'.