Friday, April 04, 2008

Cleaning Out My Inbox

Here's a bevy of things that have been lovingly cluttering up my inbox for months:

Eddie Vedder sings Old McDonald (sort of) in Kids' Rock by Tim Hawkins:



Thanks to Jonny G. for sending that to me.

Next up, from Santa Barbara, The Dog, The Cat, and The Rat:



Thanks to the BillyBlogMom for sending me that.

If you've ever wondered if there's a website for everything, there is. Or, if you've ever wondered, if you see a story on the news about a truck crashing somewhere, and releasing its load of chickens, and wonder if trucks have ever released, say, alligators,



head on over here and see. Thanks to Ben for sending me the link to TruckSpills.com!

My friend Felicia (Jonny G.'s better, sexier half) sent this link explaining the Time Loop Theory on the show Lost. Very creative. Some people take television very seriously.

Ben (my friend, not the guy from Lost) also sent me more evidence that Japanese game shows are truly insane:



Human Tetris anyone?

No comments: