Friday, June 08, 2007

Ozzfest 2007 - Success!

For the mere cost of the new Ozzy CD Black Rain, I snagged a code for the pre-sale of my free tickets to Ozzfest on Thursday, August 16, 2007. Honestly, when I blogged about it back in February here, I didn't necessarily think I'd get tickets. But lo, and behold, I did, and much to my joy, I scored a pair of seats tonight!


I'm up in Loge (Green Section) 303! Free!

Now: the Reality.

I'm going to be 40 in less than a month, and I'm going to be among Spring chickens. I will be able to tell a lot of people in the audience that I saw Metallica open for Ozzy in 1988, before some of the concert-goers were born.

And here are the bands performing, but the four main stage performers are Lordi, Static X, Lamb of God, and Ozzy. I am excited at the prospect that Zakk Wylde may be playing lead guitar with Ozzy (he plays on the new album).

The second stage features bands I have heard of, but am not familiar with.

Needless to say: BillyBlog will be there to report all that transpires. If I survive.

No comments: