Monday, April 23, 2007

It's all Heather: Eddie Vedder at the Kokua Festival

I'd chatted briefly with Heather at I am Fuel, You Are Friends about possibly doing a major-league twin-bill post about the concert, but the Hawaii-New York time difference (as opposed to Hawaii-Colorado), and the general fact that she's a major league blogger (whereas I am seriously minor league, and not AAA, but double-A on my best days, but generally A ball, rookie-league) and has far greater skill and technical know-how than me (although I outdo her in self-deprecation and run-on sentences), now where was I? Oh yeah, go to her blog for the latest audio, video, photos etc from Kokua.

If you don't want to click over, I'll throw you a bone, here's something from YouTube, Eddie performing a new song called "No More War", I'm guessing it will be in the documentary mentioned in the interview he did in The Honolulu Advertiser:

No comments: