Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Humpday Housecleaning

I want to send a thanks and a link to the site Hickory Creek. They linked my post about icicles in Switzerland and I had a huge spike in traffic. Bloggers like that stuff. Check out the site, they seem to find a lot of cool, interesting stuff out and about. May be worth a return visit or two or six or fifteen.

Returned to the scene of the crime today, Burgers and Cupcakes in Chelsea. Dragged a co-worker who likewise raved about the awesomeness of the burger. I went for the bison burger with grilled mushrooms and stilton cheese. Simply fantastic. We split their Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow cupcake. Likewise, phenomenal.

A little bit of Bookpeeping on the subway last night:



Lifeguard by James Patterson and Anrew Gross



Et Apres by Guillaume Musso




The Rules of Engagement: A Novel
by Anita Brookner



Rudolph's Fundamentals of Pediatrics by Abraham M. Rudolph



The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil

In May, I posted about the amazing chalk drawings of Julian Beever here. Someone sent me some more amazing examples, so I thought I'd share the link to the old, and pics of the new.









No comments: