Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogday Countdown Begins

53rd and 3rd by the Ramones is playing right now on the BilliPod . . . according to Mapquest, the intersection is 1.93 miles from where I am right now (or where I would be if I were composing this at work, which I would never do). You can see how I'd get there from work here.

But that's beside the point. Now, the Band is playing "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down".

Anyway, I am a month away from celebrating a full year of BillyBlog. Can you believe it? I've had over 6800 hits in that time. Mind-bloggling indeed.

Anyway, if anyone would like to send me an e-mail and give some thoughts about BillyBlog, I'll incorporate them into a huge self-congratulatory post in September, celebrating the enormous impact I've had on modern civilization. Thoughts, memories, favorite posts, etc. Don't send me anything negative thinking I'll use it and everyone will send you hate mail. I don't work that way. Or do I?


Really, as you can tell, I've little to say today. Except I'm now listening to a track called "Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue Op" by Mark Mothersbaugh from the soundtrack of The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. Awesome.

No comments: