Saturday, April 22, 2006

Obligatory Pearl Jam Post

Nothing original here, just me embedding a YouTube clip of Eddie Vedder and Springsteen & Co. jamming on "Better Man," during the Vote for Change tour in 2004, a phenomenal treatment of a super song. Hey, no worries. If you don't like 'em, no play 'em. Have a good weekend anyway!



I'm tagging on some links here, to prevent me from doing multiple Pearl Jam posts. Rolling Stone gives a glowing review of the new album (to be released May 2), calling it their best album in over ten years. There's also a neat little Q & A with Eddie Vedder here. I'll try and leave it at that, but I am registered with the fan club to be eligible to see them do a set after the Late Show with David Letterman. If I win, you'll be hearing about that too.

No comments: