Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn



This post is dedicated to the tree. I can't even tell you what species it is, but this tree is one of our favorite things about where we live. In the Spring, it explodes in a violent neon green, in Fall, it blazes on fire with red and orange leaves. In Winter, it is a haunting skeleton.

So, as I sat here, early this morning, wondering what to say on October 1, I thought I'd share the transaformation of the tree as the season progresses. Right now, it is a green that is about to turn. I can see a spare yellow/red/orange leaf tucked into the expanse.

Have a super weekend.

1 comment:

Johnny Bravo said...

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..
Domain Driven Design