Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Applauding: Unclear of the English Language

From my unpublished archives, January 31, 2007:

This is the actual text from an actual e-mail:

Hello [Name Withheld to Protect the Innocent]:

I noticed both you and your company has totally ignored me and the gratuity for the catering we did on [Month] [Day], [Year].

I am applauded for a company that is a Collecting Agency, they do not pay their bill.

Well this is something that I have brought to the attention of the Turko File [an investigative reporter], so don't be applaud if he shows up at your company door with his TV Camera. I am sending a copy of this email to him letting him know that I have tried to contact you and the company one more time before he comes out there.

I hate to do something like this but I don't like to be messed over or lied to and that is what happen with you and the company you work for.

I have never done business with any one like you folks before.

Have a great day:

[Name Withheld to Protect the Blogger]


No comments: