Friday, January 01, 2016

2016

2015 has come and gone and not a peep from me on BillyBlog. All my activity has been over on Tattoosday.

But even over in the land of tattoos, fall posting fell off. Work kept me busy. The work that pays the bills.

But, you know, I'm not particularly happy with the state of affairs in my corner of the bologosphere.

So here it is, January 2016, and I am resolving to write more. BillyBlog will be my platform. My goal is, if I don't post here, I'll be busy over on Tattoosday.

Truth be told, I'm typing this on January 3, but dating it January 1. A neat and not-so-honest trick.

I fear, however, I will be playing catch-up year round.

I fear, however, I will return to old ways.

Who knows? May be I'll surprise myself.

Social Media has taken over many things, and I resolve to do less there and more on these old and crusty electronic pages.

Maybe it will be a BillyBlog renaissance.

Maybe these are the death throes, the final thrashing of words before I, ultimately, fall silent.

We shall see. We shall see.

No comments: