Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pearl Jam at Madison Square Garden (Night 2)


I celebrated my birthday a week early with my fifth Pearl Jam concert. I just wanted to share a brief minute from one of the encores. Thank goodness for YouTube:



Here's the complete set list:

Set List: Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, All Night, Cropduster, Garden, Marker, I'm Open, Wishlist, State Of Love And Trust, Even Flow, Who You Are, Rats, Given To Fly, Do The Evolution, Go

Encore 1: Inside Job, W.M.A., Lukin, I Believe in Miracles with guest C.J. Ramone playing bass guitar, Better Man/Save It For Later, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: No More, Last Kiss, Why Go, Black Diamond w/Matt Cameron & Mike McCready lead vocals with guest guitar player Ace Frehley, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner

The performance of the KISS classic Black Diamond, with legendary Ace Frehley on guitar was one of the most memorable parts of the evening.

No comments: