Thursday, January 25, 2007

You're In For a Treat

Today's New York Times "Home and Garden" section has an article entitled "For the High-End Bathroom, Something Unexpected". Registration may be required, but the article is here.

The following photos accompanied the article:






Those babies are all designed by Clark Sorenson. They are all fully functional sculpture urinals. Those and the ones below range in price from $6500 to $9500. If I was designing my dream bathroom, I'd most likely opt for the Hibiscus one below.
















These of course are all viable options, once Melanie and I win the lottery. Then again, if I were a bachelor, I might opt for this classic:



And, since I can't leave a good thing alone, and I'd hate to piss away a great theme, here's some more pictures for urine-tertainment:












Now before people start sending me e-mails, or leaving me comments, try and hold it in, there were many more photos I could have posted, but I do have a slight shred of human decency. I also ran out of puns. I guess urea-lly lucked out!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Greetings from Philippines.....I was truly startled and amazed of the urinal tube designs which some looks attractive and comfortable too but some are not.
I wish that Philippines could have the copy or design such unique and millenial style..

http://viker.blogspot.com