Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Happy new year from BillyBlog.

I love New York. In the past week, we have really benefited from living in a major metropolitan area. Wednesday, we visited the Museum of Jewish Heritage and had lunch at Fraunce's Tavern.

Thursday we visited the Russia exhibit at the Guggenheim.

Friday I worked.

Saturday we saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. During intermission, I ran into and shook hands with one of US Senators, Chuck Schumer. He wished me a happy new year.

Today we hung out and had a big anniversary dinner for my folks at Bay Ridge's Mambo Italiano.

Tomorrow the plan is the American Museum of Natural History.

I hyper-linked a lot of these things if you're interested in more details.

As you would imagine, I'm a tad tired.

Happy 2006!

No comments: